Connect LAN Cable
Connect the LAN cable.
Please prepare a LAN cable that is compatible with category 5 or higher.
There are some restrictions related to simultaneously connecting multiple devices to a single printer.
Make appropriate connections to suit your environment.
Precautions for Using Multi-interface
1. Connect the LAN cable to the network
- Connect one side of the LAN cable to the hub/router.
2. Connect the LAN cable to the printer
- Connect the other side of the LAN cable to the LAN connector of the printer.
3. Wire the LAN cable
- Cable outlets are provided in 3 locations (right, left, and back), and cables can be routed to suit the location where the device is placed.