This product can be connected to and used with various peripherals, sold separately.
For information on operating, installation, and other procedures, please refer to the manual included with the peripherals.
Precautions for installing the ｍC-Sound
Please make sure you follow the procedure "Precautions for installing the melody speaker MCS10" when you connect/ remove Melody Speaker.
Connect this unit to the external device drive connector on the printer. The melody will sound synchronized with printing.
The settings can be performed in the printer driver as “Buzzer”*.
In addition, the sound source and volume can be set with the dip switch on the back of mC-Sound.
Refer to “mC-Sound Installation and Use Guide” for details.
*The sound source and volume cannot be specified by the command in this printer.
Connect this unit to the external device drive connector. The buzzer will ring in conjunction with printing.
The setting can be performed in the printer driver and other programs.
mC-Sound installation procedure
Connect the mC-Sound cable to the external device drive connector on the printer.
Use the installation double-sided tape that was included in the package and apply it at suitable locations.
Please turn off a printer and pull out the power plug from the AC outlet and be sure to wait for more than 30 seconds before you connect/remove mC-Sound.
- Installing externally
- Installing internally
- After installation using the installation double-sided tape that was provided with the mC-Sound, the DIP switches of the mC-Sound cannot be changed.
BU01 installation procedure
When installing buzzer BU01 to mC-Label3, follow the procedure below.
To ensure safety, be sure to turn OFF the power and disconnect the printer power plug from the electric outlet before beginning installation.
1. Remove the buzzer unit
- Slide the grounding bracket in the direction of the arrow to remove it.
- Spread the four tabs of the lower case outward and disconnect the upper case .
Remove the two screws , and remove the buzzer from the lower case.
2. Install onto the printer
- Install the buzzer onto the bottom of the printer. To install the buzzer, use the two screws that were removed in Step 1.
- Fasten the buzzer securely by tightening the screws, then plug the modular jack into the external device drive connector on the back of the printer.
- This completes installation of the buzzer BU01.