Use Barcode Reader
This section explains how to use the specified barcode reader (BCR-POP1).
Refer to Accessories (Barcode reader) for parts names.
For information on third-party barcode readers, see here.
1. Connect the barcode reader to mPOP
- For details refer to Set Up Barcode Reader.
- When connection is performed while mPOP is turned on, the power to the barcode reader will also turn on, and the setup will finish automatically.
- When the barcode reader turns on, a melody is played.
2. Read a barcode
- Press the trigger switch while the scanner window is facing the barcode.
- When it has been properly read, the LED will light up blue once, and a beep will be heard.
Be careful during the reading of a barcode to not look into the scanner window or not have it facing somebody's eyes.
List of supported barcode standards
The following barcode standards are supported.
|Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF)
|Industrial 2 of 5
|Matrix 2 of 5
|RSS Expansion Limit
|RSS Expansion Stack