You can check basic information and settings of mPOP with the self-printing function.
The Bluetooth information that is printed on the second page for POP10 models is required when configuring Bluetooth settings with the host device.
As self-printing can be conducted regardless of the connection status of the host device, the stand-alone operational status of the printer can be confirmed.
Make sure to set up the paper before performing self-printing.Paper Setup
1. Turn power off
- Press the power switch on the side of mPOP.
2. Pull out printer
- Push the front face of the printer to unlock and pull out the printer.
3. Perform self-printing
- While pressing the Multi-Function button, turn the power on.
- Take your hands off the Multi-Function button when self-printing has started.
4. Return the printer to its original position
- When self-printing has finished, remove the paper with the printed information, and push/return the printer until it locks with a click.
When the printer is locked, it will move to the standby condition.
- Confirm that the LED display is in standby.