This section contains safety information for preventing harm to users of this product, to third persons, and damage to property.
Carefully read before using this product and use the product properly.
We are not liable for any damages incurred by improper use other than those detailed in the safety information or in the manual for this product, or damages incurred due to repairs/changes made by a third party who is not of our company or specified by our company.
- Turn the power off, and pull the power plug from the electrical outlet before carrying out maintenance.
May cause electric shock or injury when the power is turned on during operation.
- Do not conduct maintenance with wet hands.
May cause electric shock.
- Periodically maintain the power cable.
When it is continued to be used with damage such as fissures, it may lead to fire or electric shock.
- Do not use alcohol, benzine, thinner, trichloroethylene, and ketone solvents. Do not also dampen or damage the interior of this product during maintenance.
It may cause malfunction.
- Do not touch any of the other interior sections that are not noted in this product manual.
It may cause injury or burns.