Connect LAN Cable
Connect the LAN cable.
Please prepare a LAN cable that is compatible with category 5 or higher.
There are some restrictions related to simultaneously connecting multiple devices to a single printer. Make appropriate connections to suit your environment.
Precautions for Using Multi-interface<MCP31LB, MCP31L, MCP31LBNH, MCP31LNH>
Before and after connecting the cable to the rear panel, remove and mount the rear cover respectively.
Remove/Mount Rear Cover
1. Connect the LAN cable to the network
- Connect one side of the LAN cable to the hub/router.
2. Connect the LAN cable to the printer
- Connect the other side of the LAN cable to the LAN connector of the printer.
Example: MCP31L, MCP31LB
3. Connect LAN cable
- Cable outlets are provided in 3 locations (right, left, and back), and cables can be connected to suit the location where the device is placed.