Connect AC Adapter
Connect the included or optional AC adapter.
Confirm the information in Safety Information - Power before connecting.
Before and after connecting the cable to the rear panel, remove and mount the rear cover respectively.
Remove/Mount Rear Cover
Before connecting or disconnecting the AC adapter, be sure to turn off the printer and all the devices connected to it, and unplug the power cord.
1. Connect AC Adapter
- Securely plug the power cord (for the AC adapter) fully into the AC adapter inlet .
- Plug the AC adapter in the correct vertical orientation into the power connector of the printer .
2. Connect cables
- Cable outlets are provided in 3 locations (right, left, and back), and cables can be connected to suit the location where the device is placed.
3. Mount rear cover
- Mount the rear cover, referring to Mount Rear Cover.
4. Insert power cable plug into electrical outlet.