Part Names and Functions
The names and functions of each part are shown below.
- The status of the Wireless LAN Unit is indicated by lighting up or flashing of the POWER LED, WLAN LED, LAN1 LED, and LAN2 LED.
- USB micro-B port
- Use the provided USB cable to connect to the printer and supply power to the Wireless LAN Unit. Communication is not performed via this port.
- LAN1 port
- Use the provided LAN cable to connect to and communicate with the supported Star Micronics printer.
- LAN2 port
- Use a LAN cable to connect a printer or LAN device.
Use the LAN2 Port
- Reset switch
- Returns the Wireless LAN Unit communication settings to the factory settings.
Initialize Communication Settings
- Dust cover
- Prevents intrusion of dust and dirt when the LAN2 port is not in use.