Trademarks of others: All company and product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All company and product names listed in this website are not necessarily indicated with “™” or “®”.
- Windows is registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- “Made for iPod”, “Made for iPhone” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, iTunes, Mac, macOS, OS X and AriPrint are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- iPad Air and iPad mini are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- The trademark “iPhone” is used with a license from Aiphone K.K.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- Google Play, the Google Play logo, Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such marks by Star Micronics Co., Ltd. is under license.
- USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- “QR Code” is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
- Wi-Fi, WPA and WPA2 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance.