Warranty / Limitation of Liability
- Use of this Site shall be made at the user’s own risk. Information on this Site has been carefully prepared and managed; however, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, etc. of that information. The Company bears no responsibility for any damages incurred from use of that information or from inability to use that information.
- The Company may alter all or part of the information on this Site without prior notice. Furthermore, the Company may suspend or halt operation of this Site.
- The Company bears no responsibility for any damages incurred from use of information acquired from third-party websites linked to from this Site or from third-party websites that link to this Site.
- Users may be unable to use this Site as intended depending on their communications or computer environment, or for other reasons.
- The copyrights of materials (documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, sounds, software, etc.) on this Site are the possession of the Company or other third parties and are protected by the Copyright Act as well as other laws and agreements. Excluding the extent of quotation and reproduction for private use that is approved in the Copyright Act, without the consent of the party owning the copyright, the reproduction, adaptation or public transmission of copyrighted material is prohibited.
- The Company’s products and service names that are on this Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Site is managed and maintained by the Company. Although this Site can be accessed from countries around the world with differing laws, users of this Site and the Company both agree that the use of this Site is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- The Company makes no statement, indication or representation about whether the content of this Site is compatible with the environment of users who accesses this Site. Users who access this Site do so of their own free will, and the users who access this Site are responsible for the use of this Site.
- Unless stipulated otherwise, the Shizuoka District Court in Shizuoka, Japan shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first trial for all disputes in connection with all controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site.
Links to this Site
As a basic rule, links can be made to our Web sites as long as they are for non-profit purposes. You do not have to contact us before creating any link. However, please refrain from setting links that apply or may apply to the following.
- Links from websites that include contents that slander the Company and the Company’s products, services, etc. or otherwise defame the Company
- Links from websites that include illegal information
- Links from websites that include contents that violate public order and standards of decency or accepted social ethics
- Links such as frame links or image links, which obscure the fact that information is from this Site (Set the link so that the browser screen will change to this Site or a separate screen will open and this Site will be displayed.)
- Links that may cause the viewer to misinterpret that there is some kind of alliance or partnership with the Company or that the Company acknowledges or approves the website linked to this Site
You may be asked to change the way that the link has been set up or delete the link even if the above conditions do not apply. The Company’ basic policy is to provide links from its corporate website only to sites operated by the Company and its affiliated companies worldwide, as well as the sites of non-profit organizations in related industries.
Please note that the Company does not provide links to ordinary websites. Also, please note that the URL for this Site may be changed or deleted without advance notice.
- Recommended browsers
We recommend using using the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari.
- In order for users to enjoy using this Site, we have contents that utilize animation, video and PDF. In order to enjoy these contents, we recommend that you download the following plug-in software if you have not done so previously.
|In order to view PDF files, you must have the Adobe® Acrobat Reader™ plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc.|
|Link Icons||A use|
||Go to top of the page|
|Shown in relation to the local navigation and signifies a link within the page|
|Link which will display in a new/popup window|
|Link to display a PDF file|
|Link to play video|
- Cookies are pieces of data that is transmitted from the Site to the user’s browser and stored on the user’s computer. However, information that may identify individual users such as name, address, telephone number, postal code and e-mail addresses are not among the information stored. Cookies do not have any adverse effect on the user’s computer.
- The user may change the browser settings to refuse to accept cookies. Doing so will not have any adverse effect on viewing this Site. Please inquire with the manufacturer of the browser for setting instructions.