New Release of the New 3-inch Portable Printer
– A Portable Printers with Advanced Features –
STAR MICRONICS CO., LTD. (“Star”) releases the SM-L300, the 3-inch portable printers, to start the sales from April, 2017.
The SM-L300 is the new mobile printer which is designed based on the concept of Low-Energy and Low-Voltage, inheriting basic features of the SM-L200 released in 2015. It is suitable for the mobile POS system using smartphones or tablets. In addition to the main features of this L series such as BLE communication (for iOS) and 5V charging which is used for smartphones,
the SM-L300 provides a variety of media support including label support, sticky paper support and variable paper width (40 ~ 80mm) support, so it can be adapted to various use scenes. The SM-L300 is also equipped with our original patented technology which corrects curling of printed receipts and allows users to give receipts in a straight state.
Star Micronics, which has a large share in the rapidly growing mobile POS market, will try to keep launching unique products which satisfy market needs to expand its share.
Star will exhibit the SM-L300 at “RETAILTECH JAPAN” that will be held at Tokyo International Exhibition Center for 4 days from March 7 to March 10, 2017. We hope you will visit our booth to experience the demos for this printer, new innovative products for mobile POS market and digital receipts services.
Connective with iOS Device without Apple MFi Certification
- » Able to communicate using Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology.
- *No need of pairing with iOS devices
Convenient 5V PC or Smartphone Charging
- » Able to charge via a charger for a smartphone, PC and a portable battery for a cell phone, no need of a dedicated battery adapter.
Support of Multi OS Environments
- » Equipped with a dual module which supports Bluetooth 3.0 / 4.0 (BLE) BLE communication for iOS devices and Bluetooth 3.0 high speed communication for other OSs.
- » The OS auto-detecting function eliminates panel operations to change OS setting.
Supporting Various Paper Types
- » Receipts / Labels (ø 57) / Sticky Paper
- » Variable paper width support (40 ~ 80 mm, adjustable by 2 mm)
Unique Decurl Function
- » Able to correct curling of printed receipts and allow users to give receipts in a straight state.
SDK Available Free of Charge
- » Star’s SDK facilitates developers in easily designing mobile applications without complicated communication control on diverse operating systems like Windows Mobile, Windows CE, iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and Android.
- » The StarPRNT SDK is available on the APP Store, Google play and Windows Store.
※App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.
※Google play is a trademark of Google Inc.
※Windows Store is a trademark of Microsoft Inc.
- » For stationary installation, an optional charging cradle is available.
♦ Main Detailed Specifications
|Print Method||Direct Line Thermal|
|Paper||Thermal Roll Paper|
|Paper Width||40 – 80 mm (Adjustable by 2 mm)|
|Roll Diameter||ø 57|
|Paper Thickness||Receipts: 0.053-0.085mm Labels: 0.150 mm or less|
|Interface||Bluetooth Ver.3.0/4.0 (Dual)
USB 2.0 Full Speed
|External Size (w)X(d)X(H)||119.1 × 146.4 × 69.0 mm|
|Printer Weight||Approx. 540 g|
|Printer Color||Gray (Double Molded Case)|
|Battery Running Time||Approx. 41 hours|
|Unique Functions||Decurl, Support for labels and sticky paper|
|Accessories||Belt Clip, Sample Paper Roll, mini USB Cable, Battery Pack|
|Options||Battery Pack, USB Cable, Charging Cradle|