This section contains safety information for preventing harm to users of this product, to third persons, and damage to property.
Carefully read before using this product and use the product properly.

We are not liable for any damages incurred by improper use other than those detailed in the safety information or in the manual for this product, or damages incurred due to repairs/changes made by a third party who is not of our company or specified by our company.

Warning symbols

Caution for connections: This is an external device drive connector. Connecting to a telephone line may result in electric shock or malfunction.
Do not connect to a telephone line.
Caution for static electricity: Do not touch the print head as it may be damaged by static electricity accumulated in the human body.
Caution for burns: The print head may be hot. Do not touch the print head. There is a risk of burns.
Caution for electric shock: The device contains high-voltage parts. Touching these parts may result in electric shock.
Do not remove the fixed screw if you are not a service person.
Caution for injury: Do not touch sharp parts. There is a risk of injury.


  1. Immediately turn the power off and pull the power plug from the electrical outlet if it emits heat, smoke, abnormal smell, or abnormal sound. Then contact the seller.
    If it is continued to be used, it may cause fire or electric shock.
  2. Do not dissemble, repair or modify.
    May cause fire, electric shock or injury.
  3. Always pull the plug and not the cable when pulling out the power plug.
    Will damage the power cable and may cause short circuit, fire or electric shock.
  4. Do not damage, modify, forcefully bend, pull, twist, put something heavy on, or squeeze the power cable.
    Will damage the power cable and may cause short circuit, fire or electric shock.
  5. Do not use a damaged power cable, power plug or loosened electrical outlet.
    It may cause short circuit, fire or electric shock.
  6. Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
    May cause electric shock.
  7. Do not touch the cutter blade. It may cause injury.
    - There is a cutter inside the paper exit so do not touch the blade during operation, or when turned off.
    - The printer cover will be opened when exchanging the paper roll, but as there is a cutter inside the printer cover, do not bring your face or hands close to the cutter blade when the printer cover is opened.
  8. If foreign matter such as liquids or metal fragments get inside this product, immediately cut off the power switch and pull out the power plug from the electrical outlet. Then contact the seller.
    If it is continued to be used, it may cause fire or electric shock.


  1. If not used for a long time, pull the power plug from the electrical outlet as a safety precaution.
  2. When connecting or removing a cable, as a safety precaution, remove the power plug for both this product and the PC from the electrical outlet.
  3. Be careful not to forcibly pull the connected USB cable, power cable or cash drawer cable.
  4. When removing the cable, always hold the plug part to remove and make sure that no excessive force is applied to the connector on the printer side.
  5. Do not connect a telephone line to the external device drive connector.
    Also as a safety precaution do not wire so that there is danger that excess voltage is applied to the external device drive connector. It may cause malfunction.
  6. Do not open the cover while printing or when the cutter is being operated.
  7. Do not pull out the paper while the printer cover is closed.
  8. Be careful not to get your hands trapped when opening or closing the cover.
    It may cause injury.
  9. As the heating element in the thermal printing head and the driver IC part can be easily damaged, do not allow direct contact with metals, sand papers and such.
  10. Do not conduct printing with a wet printing head caused by condensation and such.
  11. If thermal paper other than that recommended is used, we may not be able to guarantee the printing quality or the thermal printing head life. Especially if the thermal sheet has a large amount of [Na+, K+, Cl-] then the life of the thermal printing head may be drastically shortened. We recommend using products with ion concentration of Na+ 500ppm, K+ 150ppm, Cl- 300ppm or less.
  12. Use in accordance with indicated environmental specifications. Even if the environmental temperature/humidity is within specifications, avoid drastic environmental condition changes. The environment suitable for using this product is as follows.
    Operating temperature: 5℃ to 45℃
    If a smartphone or tablet is charged using the printer, please make sure that both the printer and corresponding device satisfy their respective operating range.
  13. When disposing this product, follow local ordinances or regulations.

Handling drip-proof cover (optional)

  1. Do not lift the printer using only the drip-proof cover.
    It may cause damage or injuries if it falls.