PU-Jr. Update Information
Updated PU-Jr. can be downloaded.
How to install
- Uninstall a previous version, if it is installed on your computer.
- Click on the module name and get the file.
- Start the downloaded file.
- Execute the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Uninstall previous versions before installing the latest version.
USB protection key authentication
USB protection key can not be used on a computer without installing its device driver. If USB protection key can not be used on your computer, download the device driver installer from Update Information Hardware page, and install it.
- Password authentication After installing PU-Jr., you are prompted to enter a password when you start the software. When you have installed the latest PU-Jr. on the same computer that had previous version., enter the same password as before. If you have a problem with password authentication, please contact Star Micronics or its agency.
- When you have installed the latest PU-Jr. on another computer, you'll need to get a new password. The password, for each product, can be issued up to three times including the initial issue. If you need the password more than three times, please purchase the additional license (code: 932ZZZZZ) (one license can get one password).
PU-Jr. Ver.9 Full Installer
On the new PU-Jr, you cannot use the same password as the previous versions.
If you purchased the previous PU-Jr.(Ver.8 or older), the password for Ver.9 or later will be issued free of charge only once.
- Please uninstall the old PU Jr. before installing the module file (main body).
- Please download the ”PU Jr_910.iso” and execute “Setup_Pujr.exe” When installing with the module file (CD image).
|Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista|
|Module file(main body)||The contents of change||Uploaded||File size|
|Click here for details!||Mar.28.2022||138,001KB|
|Module file(CD image)||The contents of change||Uploaded||File size|
|Click here for details!||Mar.28.2022||187,990KB|